Scope of the conference
- applied mathematics, numerical linear algebra, optimization methods, computational sciences, high performance computing
Invited plenary speakers
- Peter Arbenz, ETH Zurich
- Peter Bastian, Heidelberg University
- Zlatko Drmac, University of Zagreb
- Massimiliano Ferronato, University of Padova
- Luc Giraud, INRIA
- Dominik Goeddeke, Technical University Dortmund
- Laura Grigori, INRIA
- Gundolf Haase, University of Graz
- Thomas Huckle, Technical University Munich
- Boris N. Khoromskij, Max-Planck-Institute für Mathematik
- Axel Klawonn, University of Cologne
- Rolf Krause, Università della Svizzera italiana
- Wesley P. Petersen, ETH Zurich
- Oliver Rheinbach, Technical University Freiberg
- Olaf Schenk, Università della Svizzera italiana
- Bora Ucar, ENS Lyon
Venue and date
The conference will be held at Hotel Soláň
in the heart of the Beskydy Mountains in the Czech Republic from May 27 - May 30, 2013.
- The participation in the conference is free of charge for participants from the Czech Republic. Breakfasts, lunches and dinners are paid by the organizers.
- For non Czech participants the conference fee is 250 EUR.
The programme of the conference
is now available
The organizers will reserve you a room in the Hotel Soláň (conference place) or in the nearby hotel:
- Hotel Soláň (conference place)
- 820 CZK/night for twin room
- 1390 CZK/night for single room
- Horská chata Soláňka (nearby hotel)
Additionaly, we can reserve you a room in the University Hotel
in Ostrava for night from Sunday, May 26 to Monday, May 27 and transport from Ostrava to Hotel Soláň (remember to tick the checkboxes in the registration form).
The event is organized by Centre of Excellence IT4Innovations.
Tomáš Kozubek, Kateřina Kantorová, Martin Čermák, Michal Merta, Petra Frélichová
VSB - Technical University of Ostrava
17. listopadu 2172/15
708 33 Ostrava Poruba, Czech Republic
: hpcse <at> vsb.cz
The conference is supported by Cooperation for future project CZ.1.07/2.4.00/31.0035